Covid Posts – For the Record
Tim J. Clark
Updated Jan 26, 2022 10:06 pm
I’ve been following this issue since the beginning. This post provides a chronology on the posts. My interest is on Policy, Processes and Systems. The system determines the majority if not all of a result.
When experts are censored and cancelled, it indicates a “systemic” issue. The purpose of open discussions is to work to discover the Truth. This requires that you identify what success looks like to include an assessment of the current situation, options, risks, areas where there is agreement, disagreement, and the additional informaton needed to work through the issues and needed additional data.
U.S. Senator Johnson sponsored a Senate Hearing on Jan 24, 2022 that provides an example of what this process would look like. (See post below).
Here is a link to a decision-making process that provides an outline that supports decision-making. Another resource is information about Critical Thinking – Arguments, Fallacies, Rhetoric. The most common fallacy that is applied is the ad hominem attack where the messenger is attacked (cancelled, censored) as opposed to providing a better argument against the “message.” Developing and defending a good argument requires desire and capability.
Jan 27, 2022. U.S. Senator Johnson sponsored a Senate Hearing on Jan 24, 2022. A Second Opinion. Discussion begins around 40 minute mark. Sen. Ron Johnson moderates a panel discussion, A group of world renowned doctors and medical experts provide a different perspective on the global pandemic response, the current state of knowledge of early and hospital treatment, vaccine efficacy and safety, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term.
More at http://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov
- Oct 15, 2021 – present. State Weekly Covid Reports, Trends, Treatment Options
- Sep 2021 – present. Covid Treatment Options. “Early Treatment (within 72 hours) helps to prevent hospitalization – Dr. Peter McCullough
- Oct 7, 2021. Quality Management Perspective: Data Interpretation – Standards and Tools
- Sep 8, 2021 – present. Covid – Strengthening the Immune System, Treatments, Vaccine Injuries, Mandates, Exceptions, Lawsuits
- Jan 4, 2022. Life insurance death claims up 40% in the 18-64 age group
- April 11, 2020. A Way Ahead – Post Covid recovery and prosperity
- Mar 21, 2020. Support Brown County Restaurants – Covid-19