Interntional – Policies
- Stephen Moore: With few if any restrictions, COVID death rate in nation (SWEDEN) was lower than U.K., U.S. By Stephen Moore. Feb 23, 2022
- Guided by The Great Barrington Declaration
- Hail to the Swedes – they did it right
Two years later, Sweden’s COVID-19 death rate is 1,614 per million people – much lower than Britain (2,335) or the U.S. (2,836), which both had much more stringent lockdowns.
Sweden appears to have achieved herd immunity much more swiftly and thoroughly than other nations. Deaths were higher at the start of the pandemic but fell much lower than other lockdown nations in succeeding months.
What is clear today is that the Swedes saved their economy. This year, it’s projected to be 5% larger than before the pandemic, compared to a 2% gain for Germany and a 1% gain for Britain. Moreover, the extra debt Sweden has had to take on is a fraction of that of lockdown countries. So it will not have to spend decades paying for the costs of lockdowns.
Swedish schools stayed open with no face masks.
Feb 19, 2022, “Everyone is at Risk for Blood Clots!” – CDC and Pfizer Issue Urgent Warnings on Blood Clots Even in “The Healthiest Athletes” By Jim Hoft Published February 19, 2022 at 7:45am
Early detection and treatment (within 72 hours) is critical – Dr. McCullough. In addition to the vaccination options, list of Covid Treatment Options using available drugs and vitamins
Vaccinations by appointment only: Monday through Friday, 1 to 3:20 pm. To schedule an appointment for the COVID vaccination, visit ourshot.in.gov or call 211.
Testing by appointment only: Monday through Friday, 9 to 11:45 am. To schedule an appointment for testing, visit scheduling.coronavirus.IN.gov or call 211.
- Vaccinations do not provide immunity nor prevent transmission. They may lessen the severity of the symptoms. Other available drugs may lessen symptons as well.
- Per CDC, 95% of deaths included a co-morbidity; 75% had four co-morbidities.
- Dr. Peter McCullough: “Vaccines are largely unnecessary and if there was a safe and effective vaccine – if … the only application, in my view, would be our high-risk seniors, those in nursing homes, congregate living centers. Potentially, direct health care workers for our seniors. That’s it,” he said. “In the United States, that’s fewer than 3 million people would ever get a vaccine. I think we’ve seen the end of a broad employment of vaccines. It’s obviously backfired. Vaccination should only be narrow and targeted for highest risk group.”
- The PCR test can produce false positives and is no longer recommended by the CDC; On deaths, it is unknown how many people died “With” Covid as opposed to “From “ Covid.
- The strategic focus has been on the “number of cases” – not on: (1) The protection of the most vulnerable, (2) The survivability rates by groups – near 100% in the younger and healthier citizens, (3) Available treatments for the unvaccinated that lead to natural immunity, (4) Adverse effects in the near, mid and long-term.
- Focused Protection was advocated by the signers of the Great Barrington Declaration (Oct 4, 2020). Florida adopted this strategy which protects high-risk individuals and supports vaccinations that were made available beginnning Dec 14, 2020 (Wikipedia). Florida also supports treatments for the unvaccinated. The strategy does not include mandates or shutdowns.
Updated Jan 24, 2022
An optimal strategy would support the pursuit of “Truth” e.g., the right answers. This would include breaking -down the issues, prioritize, and provide a variety of solutions. What individuals and groups are at the most risk? Who are at the least risk? What data is needed to assess progress? This would include listening to those experts that challenge the prevailing narratives.
Denial Of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented In Modern History’ JWritten by theepochtimes.com
CDC study affirms natural immunity superior to vaccines. Dr. Anthony Fauci and others have dismissed power of previous infection By Art Moore, WND, January 20, 2022
At a national level, what was the process for approving a vaccine and monitoring its efficacy? What is the criteria for concluding that vaccines are not meeting requirements ? On approving the Covid vaccinations, what were the deviations from past practices and their associated risks and mitigation factors? Why is VAERS data ignored? Information in VAERS provides a leading indicator that effects may be leading to a systemic increase in mortality rates in some categories. One life insurance company has already reported an unexpected and unprecedented level of deaths. Will this be a trend?
Insurance Companies Note 40 Percent Rise in Deaths, Some experts worry that an unprecedented rise in death rates of younger people is linked to the vaccine, By January 24, 2022
- Media Allies Set Stage For Biden’s Pivot On Vaccine Mandate, tippinsights Editorial Board the N.Y. Times published a Page One story by their star healthcare reporter Apoorva Mandavilli: The C.D.C.’s New Challenge? Grappling With Imperfect Science. Nobody expects the Times to say in as many words that the vaccine skeptics are now partially vindicated. But the article came as close to conceding it as never before.
Stop the Mandate Rally. Dr. Malone mentioned that half the doctors that spoke at the rally identified as Democrats. A truly non-partisan pushback on national Covid policies.
National Policies – Actions and Reactions
Incriminating evidence. Please ask your doctor to explain to us how we got it wrong. We’d love to be shown we are wrong. But none of the health authorities want to talk to us for some reason. Not even for $1M. Steve Kirsch
- Governor Newsom developed Guillain-Barré within days after his booster. Because I had so many credible sources for this hypothesis (including several doctors), I was willing to risk $5M to prove I was right. I offered Gavin Newsom $5M to prove to the world he was not vaccine injured by just giving me a list of the doctors who treated him post-vaccination and he refused.
Top Israeli Immunologist Tears Apart COVID Narrative, Seth Hancock, January 18, 2022
Qimron tears apart the deceit and lies spun by the government and the propaganda media calling the ruling class miserable failures unwilling to admit to any mistakes. Although his target is Israel’s rulers, it applies to the global agenda being put into place around the world, including America.
The push to test everyone with flawed and ineffective tests has failed, the idea that experimental jabs are better than natural immunity is a lie and the fact that certain groups (older, multiple comorbidities) are more at risk has been ignored as the rulers insisted on locking down everyone, Qimron notes.
Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19 Stephanie Seneff1 and Greg Nigh
An MIT scientist is warning of possible long-term damage to the brain from COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, saying it’s likely there will be an “alarming” rise in several major neurodegenerative diseases.
And that’s likely to happen increasingly among the younger population, according to Stephanie Seneff in an academic paper titled “Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19” published in the peer-reviewed International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research.
- The U.S. medical strategy has focused almost exclusively on vaccines. A relentless stream of “breakthrough” infections, new safety concerns, and the continual emergence of new mutations suggest that doubling down on failing strategies not only leads to public frustration. It also inhibits us from exploring alternatives. Doing more of the same in the face of the omicron crisis does not evoke confidence or gain the public’s trust.
- We must reinvigorate new science that explores all evidence-based pathways to immunity. Natural infection and traditional vaccines, such as inactivated/dead virus, should be properly compared to mRNA and recombinant vaccines; the unvaccinated provide a much-needed control group in this regard. We also need a realistic testing plan that uses measures properly vetted by the regulatory agencies and provide standardized testing protocols globally. Celebrating progress is important. But let’s not celebrate our way to complacency. Evolving problems require creative new thinking.
Dr. Malone, Peter Navarro publish ‘declaration of independence’ from vax mandates, ‘Frantic madness’ violates ‘every scientific principle we know’ by Art Moore, WND, Jan 14, 2022
Malone and Navarro warn, based on basic principles of virology, that universal vaccination could produce a “doomsday scenario.” … “The more you vaccinate, the more likely you will spawn vaccine-resistant mutations; and the more likely those vaccinated will fall prey to the mutations,” they write.
Fauci Says We’re Just In Phase One Of ‘Five Phases Of The Pandemic’ — Then Issues a Chilling Warning,
- “Dr. Fauci also said that the world is still in the first of what he considered to be the five phases of the pandemic. The first is the ‘truly pandemic’ phase, ‘where the whole world is really very negatively impacted,’ followed by deceleration, control, elimination and eradication,” The Times reported.
- Fauci Trashes US on World Stage at Klaus Schwab’s WEF Summit: ‘We Have Disinformation That is Destructive to a Comprehensive Public Health Endeavor’ (VIDEO) By Cristina Laila Published January 17, 2022 at 3:50pm
What are the mid to long-term risks associated with the vaccines and boosters?
- ‘It’s over, people’: WHO warns AGAINST vaccine mandates, repeated booster shots. ‘We see mandates as a last resort … By Art Moore, WND
- “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64”. By Margaret Menge, The Center Square, Jan 1, 2022. Causation not identified.
Huge Number Of Post-Vax Deaths & It’s Getting Worse, Published on
- E.U. admits frequent booster shots WEAKEN body’s immune system. …. the European Union’s top health agency is warning that getting boosted ever four months could harm the immune system’s ability to fight off the disease. .. The European Medicines Agency advised countries instead to mirror the seasonal influenza vaccination strategy tied to the onset of the cold season, Bloomberg News reported.
- Tests. As of Dec 31, 2021, CDC is phasing out the PCR test for more accurate options. “CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.”
- Indiana. As of Jan 6, 2021. Rapid antigen tests are only available at some locations for anyone age 18 and younger and symptomatic individuals age 50 and older due to the limited supply. PCR tests with results in two or three days are available for everyone, regardless of age or symptoms.
Deaths Co-Morbidities. Per CDC, Covid identifed as the underlying cause of death listed on the death certificate. There were co-morbidities or other conditions listed on the death certificate for as many as 95% of all Covid deaths. Obesity worsens outcomes from Covid-19.
- Guilty Conscience? CDC’s Walensky Lets the COVID Cat Out of the Bag, Roger L. Simon. Four or more? What would the percentage have been for those with a mere two or more comorbidities? Eighty-five? Ninety-five? Ninety-eight?
Hospitalizations – “For” Covid or with other conditions “with” Covid? “In NYC, 49% of people hospitalized were admitted for COVID, everyone else just happened to test positive” -e.g. “with” Covid.
Covid Policy – A suggested Course of Action (Solution). The Great Barrington Declaration– “The single document that will go down as one of the most important publications in the pandemic” – Dr. Scott Atlas, American physician and healthcare policy expert, Former White House Coronavirus Response team member. Barrington Policy adopted by Sweden and Florida.
Email: Collins asked Fauci to attack ‘fringe’ Harvard, Stanford, Oxford epidemiologists. Called for ‘quick and devastating published takedown’ of Great Barrington Declaration, Art Moore, WND, Dec 17, 2021. Note: Dr. Francis Collins was the director at the National Institute of Health (NIH).
The smear campaign against the Great Barrington Declaration. by Dr. Martin Kulldorff (Professor of Medicine, Harvard) and Dr. Jat Bhattacharya (Professor of Medicine, Standord).
Dominic Cummings, scientists and the media successfully demonised anyone who questioned the lockdown.
- As we all now know, Cummings and Farrar got their way in the UK. We Great Barrington Declaration authors failed to sway any politicians, except Florida governor Ron DeSantis. Governments worldwide re-imposed lockdowns in the autumn and winter of 2020. The lockdowns’ failure to control Covid’s spread was catastrophic. And they resulted in devastating collateral harms, especially to children, the working class in rich nations and the very poorest people in the developing world.
- Has the Great Barrington Declaration been vindicated? Lockdowns failed to serve the collective good BY THOMAS FAZI AND TOBY GREEN, Jan 10, 2022
- Their psychological, social and economic impact might have been justified from a collective-interest and life-saving standpoint if Covid represented an equal threat to all citizens.
- it became clear that Covid-19 was almost exclusively a threat to the elderly (60+): in the last quarter of 2020, the mean age of those dying both with and of Covid-19 in the UK was 82.4, while by early 2020 the Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) — the risk of actually dying if you catch Covid — in people under 60 was already known to be exceptionally low: 0.5 per cent or less. A paper written late in 2020 for the WHO by professor John Ioannidis of Stanford University, one of the world’s foremost epidemiologists, then estimated that the IFR for those under 70 was even lower: 0.05%. As Woolhouse points out in his interview “people over 75 are an astonishing 10,000 times more at risk than those who are under 15”.
- In early 2021, John Ioannidis published a paper claiming that there was no practical difference in epidemiological terms between countries that had locked down and those that hadn’t. Several other studies have appeared since then that confirm Ioannidis’s initial findings: see, for example, here, here and here.
- According to a recent Collateral Global study, Covid deaths in nursing homes amount on average to a staggering 40% of all Covid deaths in Western countries, despite representing less than 1% of the population.
In view of this, it seems obvious that the focused protection approach championed by the Great Barrington Declaration (GBD) — based on “allow[ing] those who are at minimal risk of death to live their lives normally to build up immunity to the virus through natural infection, while better protecting those who are at highest risk” — was the right course of action.
Lockdowns had little or no impact on COVID-19 deaths, new study shows, Washington Time. Jan 31, 2022.
Lockdowns in the U.S. and Europe had little or no impact in reducing deaths from COVID-19, according to a new analysis by researchers at Johns Hopkins University.
“We find no evidence that lockdowns, school closures, border closures, and limiting gatherings have had a noticeable effect on COVID-19 mortality,” the researchers wrote.
But the research paper said lockdowns did have “devastating effects” on the economy and contributed to numerous social ills. “They have contributed to reducing economic activity, raising unemployment, reducing schooling, causing political unrest, contributing to domestic violence, and undermining liberal democracy,” the report said.
- Has the Great Barrington Declaration been vindicated? Lockdowns failed to serve the collective good BY THOMAS FAZI AND TOBY GREEN, Jan 10, 2022
- “To Ladapo, being the “anti-Fauci” means “being considerate of the fact that health means more than avoiding a virus. It’s been a terrible time with social isolation, loneliness. What we’ve done to children has been criminal, disconnecting them from their peers and disrupting their education even though they’ve always been at low risk. There are multiple components of health.”
- Florida Covid Stats. As of Jan 26, 2022 Survival Rate Estimate 98.82%.
- Florida – Covid Reports
RCP Coronavirus Tracker, Coronavirus (COVID-19) U.S. Deaths
- Indiana – 11th highest in U.S. at 3,164 deaths per million (Jan 28, 2022).
- Florida: 18th highest in U.S. at 3,009 deaths per million (Jan 28, 2022)
- Sweden has a lower deaths per million rate (1,545) than the U.S (2,735). No school shutdowns, no masks, no mandates (Jan 27, 2022)
USAFacts.org: US COVID-19 cases and deaths by state
A recent headline in the IndyStar: Indiana in last place on list of ‘Safest States During COVID-19’Rashika Jaipuriar, Indianapolis Star, Dec 18, 2021.
- Reinforces how statistics can be used to sell a false narrative. Indiana is “last on list of safest states”? They (WalletHub) list the states with the lowest death rates as Alabama, Florida, DC, Alaska, Louisiana. These states have a combined median Survival Estimate Rate of 98.31%. Indiana’s median rate (Oct 6-Dec 16) is 98.44%. This is the percent of people that test positive and live. Ref: USAFacts.org
Indiana COVID-19 Data Report. The SO WHAT? Should the purpose of a “Report” also be to provide feedback to citizens as to what is working and what is not in response to Covid? Should this include identifying prevention measures, the types of treatments available and provided, estimated risks to citizens on vaccinations injuries as listed/identified in VAERS and other government sources) to citizens?
- Isn’t the “ideal” solutions that are 100% effective without any side effects? This would require forums where scientific-based challenges to the prevailing narrative are welcome and would support the need for additional studies, data and analysis in making progress towards the ideal.
- Quality of the Data. Indiana’s Attorney General recently challenged the quality of the Covid related data being reported by the State.
Rokita’s office provided a statement from the attorney general: “A lack of global standardization of the data and non-uniform use of criteria is an industry-wide management issue, not an Inspector General issue.”
- “Dr. Lindsay Weaver, who said the state Department of Health had reviewed the VAERS data for Indiana and did not see any issues.”
- How was this conclusion determined?
- Indiana AG defends saying COVID-19 numbers can’t be trusted By Margaret Menge | The Center Square contributor, Jan 10, 2022.
- “Hoosiers deserve transparency in reporting of Covid data so they can make their own medical decisions.”
- “he went on to say the omicron variant is “a much milder variant” and the focus should be on deaths, not on the number of cases.”
- What’s the definition of “fully-vaccinated”? Is a patient who received the vaccination considered “unvaccinated” until fifteen days have passed since the second jab? When do the most severe reactions to the vax occur?
CDC Manipulated Studies In Order to Prop Up Official COVID Narrative. By Two studies published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention — both of questionable quality — allow the agency to claim COVID vaccines are safer and more effective than they really are.
Alberta Canada Inadvertently Published (and Quickly Deleted) Health Data Exposing that MORE THAN HALF of VACCINATED DEATHS Have Been COUNTED AS UNVACCINATED By Julian Conradson Published January 23, 2022 at 3:00p
- According to its latest Covid-19 update, the Alberta Government admitted to following the fraudulent standard that was in use by vaccine manufacturers during clinical trials – which is to ignore the adverse outcomes, including Covid infection, hospitalizations, and deaths, for fourteen days after vaccine administration – no matter how many doses they have had.
Questions on Data Quality
- What is the variation in how positive cases and deaths are tallied? Why are the adverse effects from the vaccines underreported in VAERS? What is the accuracy rate of the various tests?
- Operational Definitions are critical in providing some assurance regarding the quality of the information being reported.
- “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64”. By Margaret Menge, The Center Square, Jan 1, 2022 and follow-on articles.
Questions – Indiana Covid Policy
- Omnicron: How likely is Omicron to deliver not an irritating cold but the worst flu of your life? How does that risk increase with the number and severity of medical conditions a person has? What are the chances of lingering symptoms following a mild illness? How long does immunity last after a booster shot or an infection?Ref: The New Yorker. What is the effect on those with natural immunity?
- Not shown in the State reports or provided is the additional number and percent of citizens that recovered from Covid and have natural immunity.
- Adverse Effects. What are the known side-effects from the vaccines? What are the know side-effects from those that were unvaxxed but recovered, e.g., such as no sense of smell or taste?
- What are the adverse effects from the vaccine reported in VAERS? What percent of adverse reactions are reported in Indiana?
- On “New Positive Cases,” how many were vaccinated vs unvaccinated. Of those that were vaccinated and contracted a new variant, what are the treatment protocols? For the unvaccinated with or without natural immunity, what are the recommended treatment protocols?
- Of the deaths, how many of these were individuals with comorbidities? What were the ages? How many were vaccinated vs unvaccinated? For the unvaccinated, how many had natural immunity?
- Answer : The CDC Reports that there were co-morbidities or other conditions listed on the death certificate for as many as 95% of all Covid deaths. Obesity worsens outcomes from Covid-19. CDC Director states over 75% of COVID Deaths In Vaccinated Had ‘At Least 4 Comorbidities’
- Does the state (or “county health department”) support supplementing your diet with Vitamin D, C, and Zinc? Other recommendations? Is there correlation to mortality and obesity?
- Does the current reporting infer that ALL citizens should be vaccinated? If so, this is most likely an unrealistic goal and does not provide the quality of information citizens need to make informed decisions on vaccinations. Individuals throughout the country are leaving their jobs when given the ultimatum to get vaccinated.
- Dec 18. 2021. Court reinstates mandate-or-testing rule for large employers, OSHA sheds light on enforcement timeline. “Experts have said it’s likely the ETS will face further appeals and legal challenges — potentially ending up in the U.S. Supreme Court — so more twists could be on the horizon.”
- Dec 21, 2021. OSHA Vaccine Mandate Set For Jan. 7 Supreme Court Hearing
Predicted high court review of rule challenge will happen before regular court return.
Jan 7, 2022. Supreme Court. The liberal justices’ lies reveal the left’s addiction to virus fears By Jonathan S. Tobin. The high-court hearing wasn’t just fodder for a fact check that earned liberal judges scorn. It should be a wake-up call for the rest of us to understand that the real problem here isn’t a disease. It’s the way those who ought to know better have gone along with fearmongering intended to quash opposition to the most heavy-handed COVID regulations regardless of the truth.
Available Treatments? The supported treatments in Indiana for the unvaccinated that contract Covid is the Monoclonal Antibody Therapy – funded by the Feds. This option has recently been “paused” by the federal government. Why would you take this option off the table? How many states (other than Florida), will step-up to fund this treatment?
Doctors Outraged After Biden Regime Shuts Down Life-Saving Monoclonal Antibody Treatments By Debra Heine, In a letter addressed to Secretary of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra Tuesday, Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo accused the Biden administration of “actively preventing the effective distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments,” undermining Florida’s strategy to handle the disease.
- Florida’s DeSantis Says Feds Backing Down on Limiting Monoclonals, Jan 3, 2022. “HHS [Department of Health and Human Services] decided to reverse course and they are going to be sending these treatments. I think it was the right thing to do.”
- DeSantis: Biden Admin Has “Seized Control” Of Monoclonal Antibodies, Not Distributing It The Way It Should Be By Ian Schwartz January 3, 2022
- “We are looking at a winter of severe illness and death for the unvaccinated — for themselves, their families and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm,” – President Biden
DeSantis rips Biden for shutting down monoclonal antibody treatment. Administration has not provided ‘a shred of clinical data to support this action’ by Art Moore, WND, Jan 25, 2022.
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is demanding the Biden administration reverse its decision to revoke emergency use authorization for Regeneron and Eli Lilly monoclonal antibody treatments.
Should the expectation be that the Survival Rate is 100%?
Estimate – Infection Mortality Rate (IFR): Deaths divided Positive cases times 100.
Estimate – Survival Rate (positive cases – deaths) / positive cases x 100.
Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) world wide – Dr. John Ioannidis, Stanford University The infection fatality rate (IFR), the probability of dying for a person who is infected, is one of the most critical and most contested features of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. The expected total mortality burden of COVID-19 is directly related to the IFR. Moreover, justification for various non-pharmacological public health interventions depends crucially on the IFR. Some aggressive interventions that potentially induce also more pronounced collateral harms may be considered appropriate, if IFR is high. Conversely, the same measures may fall short of acceptable risk-benefit thresholds, if the IFR is low. “Extrapolating from confirmed cases, he (Dr. Ioannidis) concluded that, around the world, more than half a billion people have probably been infected with COVID. Using that metric, Dr. Ioannidis concluded that most locations around the world have an IFR that’s less than 0.20%.
State Percentages – Estimated Survival Rate – Is the inferred goal a 100% survival rate?
(Note: (11/29/21) Statistical significance can be derived from a calculation. Significance by itself is subjective. I did not calculate “statistical significance.” I leave this up to the statisticians.
- 10/6/2021: 98.47%;
- 10/13/2021: 98.44%
- 10/21/2021: 98.42%
- 10/27/2021: 98.41%
- 11/4/2021: 98.41%
- 11/11/2021: 98.43%
- 11/17/2021: 98.44%
- 11/23/2021: 98.45%
- 12/8/2021: 98.47%
- 12/16/2021: 98.50%
- 12/21/2021: 98.50%
- 1/2/2022: 98.56%
- 1/6/2022: 98.57% “RED”
- 1/13/2022: 98.63% “RED”
- 1/19/2022: 98.68% “RED” Upward ‘Trend”
- 1/26/2022: 98.72% “RED” Slight upward increase
- 2/3/2022: 98.72% RED
- 2/9/2022: 98.82%
- Median: 98.49%
- 10/6/2021: 98.47%;
Cases going up, down, staying about the same?
- Trends – Increases? Decreases? Systemic Changes?
The most common misuse of statistics is when based on the numbers, a judgment is made that something is increasing or decreasing. What is generally unknown is that there are standards pioneered in America and accepted internationally for identifying trends.
Generally, you need 20-25 data points that can then be placed on a Run Chart along with the median (center-line). Depending on the standard, the following trends would indicate an increase or decrease and if it was sustained, would indicate a systemic change: Six (6) consecutive points in a row rising or falling; Eight (8) consecutive points in a row above or below the centerline. The simplest standard is the Rule of 7 – 7 data points in a row increasing or decreasing or 7 in a row above or below the centerline. (PQ Systems Trends)
Feb 9, 2022. BCM Facebook Post. State Weekly Covid Report as of Feb 9, 2022. Covid Recovry Rate (Name change from “Survival Rate Estimate”: 98.82% (upward trend). Shouldn’t the goal be that 100% of people survive the virus and its variants with no adverse effects? If so, how are we doing on that?
Feb 3, 2022. BCM Facebook Post. Survival Rate Estimate: 98.72% (upward trend). Shouldn’t the goal be that 100% of people survive the virus and its variants with no adverse effects? If so, whow are doing on that?
Jan 26, 2022. BCM Facebook Post. State Weekly Covid Report as of Jan 26, 2022. Survival Rate Estimate: 98.72% (upward trend). Shouldn’t the goal be that 100% of people survive the virus and its variants with no adverse effects? If so, whow are doing on that? Per BCD, total deaths for Brown County is 58 (up 2). The percentage of residents who are now partially vaccinated remains at 57.
(Positive cases: 1,604, 072; Total Deaths: 20, 508). Per BCD, total deaths for Brown County is 58 ( (up 7). Partially vaccinated rate at 57%.
Jan 19, 2022. BCM Facebook Post. State Weekly Covid Report as of Jan 19, 2022. Survival Rate Estimate: 98.68% (upward trend). Shouldn’t the goal be that 100% of people survive the virus and its variants with no adverse effects? Per BCD, total deaths for Brown County is 56 (up 2). The percentage of residents who are now partially vaccinated is 57 percent (no change from last week).
Jan 13 , 2022. BCM Facebook Post
State Weekly Covid Report as of Jan 13, 2022. Survival Rate Estimate: 98.63% (Positive cases: 1,425, 877; Total Deaths: 19,491). Per BCD, total deaths for Brown County is 54 (up 3). The percentage of residents who are now partially vaccinated is now 57 percent. The CDC Reports that there were co-morbidities or other conditions listed on the death certificate for as many as 95% of all Covid deaths. Obesity worsens outcomes from Covid-19.
Jan 6, 2022. BCM Facebook Post
Survival Rate Estimate: 98.57% (Positive cases: 1,329, 423; Total Deaths: 18,959). Total deaths for Brown County is 51.
Jan 4, 2022. BCD, State warns of ‘very steep rise’ in COVID-19 cases By Staff Reports
Per CDC, There were co-morbidities or other conditions listed on the death certificate for as many as 95% of all Covid deaths. Obesity worsens outcomes from Covid-19.
Jan 2, 2022 BCM Facebook Post
- Survival Rate Estimate: 98.56% (Positive cases: 1,278, 285; Total Deaths: 18,433).
Dec 21, 2021. BCM Facebook Post
- Survival Rate Estimate: 98.50% (Positive cases: 1,200, 926; Total Deaths: 18,057).
- Note: Per ISDH, the dashboard will not update Thursday 12/23 through Sunday 12/26. Normal updates will resume on Monday, 12/27.
Dec 17, 2021 – BCM Facebook Post
- Survival Rate Estimate: 98.50% (Positive cases: 1,181,554; Total Deaths: 17,757).
- Brown County Survival Rate Estimate: 97.35% (Positive cases 1,886; Deaths 50).
- County vaccination rate: 56% (up 1%)
Dec 8, 2021. BCM Facebook Post
- Survival Rate Estimate: 98.47% (Positive cases: 1,145,633; Total Deaths: 17,351). The percentage of the Brown County is 55 percent.
- NEW. Brown County Survival Estimate Rate: 97.3% (Positive cases 1,826; Deaths 50).
- County vaccination rate: 55%
Nov 17-23, 2021.
- Survival Rate Estimate: 98.45% (Positive cases: 1,084,488; Total Deaths: 16, 805). The percentage of the Brown County is 54 percent. No statistically signficant change over the past 7 weeks.
- NEW. Brown County Survival Estimate Rate: 97.1% (Positive cases 1,697; Deaths 50).
Nov 17, 2021.
- Survival Rate Estimate: 98.44% (Positive cases: 1,069,450; Total Deaths: 16, 673). The percentage of those who are partially vaccinated as of Nov. 17 is now 54 percent. No statistically signficant change over the past 6 weeks.
Nov 11, 2021.
- Survival Rate Estimate: 98.43% (Positive cases: 1,047,847; Total Deaths: 16, 447). County vaccination rate is 53%. No statistically signficant change over the past 5 weeks.
Nov 4, 2021
Survival Rate Estimate: 98.41% (Positive cases: 1,030,291; Total Deaths: 16, 336). County vaccination rate is 53%. No statistically signficant change over the past month.
- Estimated Survival Rate: 98.41% (Positive cases: 1,016,722; Total Deaths: 16,117)
- IFR: 1.59%
Oct 21, 2021.
Oct 13, 2021. 98.44% (Deaths 15, 694), Total Positive Cases 994,079). Brown County vaccination percentage remains around 53 percent.
Oct 6, 2021. 98.47%. (Deaths 15,442) compared to Total Positive Cases (979,000). Brown County vaccination percentage remains around 53 percent.
- Covid – Strengthening the Immune System, Treatments, Vaccine Injuries, Mandates, Exemptions. Post includes reports raising questions and challenging the prevailing narrative.