On Friday, August 7th, 2021 Dr. Dan Stock addressed the Mt. Vernon School Board in Indiana over the futility of mask mandates and Covid-19 protocols in most schools. In his presentation, he references a flash drive he gave the school board members to review with all of the scientific literature he referenced.
- Oct 7, 2021. Indiana Doctor Concerned About Vaccine Safety, By Margaret Menge
- Nine months to a year after getting them, many people are going to get sick and many will die, he says. The word he used to describe what is likely to happen is “holocaust.” …. Could he be right? … Stock lists three reasons
- Oct 13, 2021. CORRECTIONS to the article”
- Dr. Stock: Bell’s Palsy isn’t an autoimmune disease, but rather a “disease of recurrent herpesvirus infection.”
Dr. Stock: measles vaccine do not cause ADE and that it’s the viral vaccine for Dengue that caused ADE in humans.
- Aug 11, 2021. An Indiana doctor’s COVID comments went viral. They were also full of misinformation. Arika Herron Indianapolis Star
Dr. Dan Stock looked and sounded the part. He was well-dressed, well-spoken, credentialed and explained complicated medical terms with ease, so even the layperson could understand what he was saying. …. There was only one problem: what he was saying was largely false, contrary to the opinions of the medical establishment, and potentially dangerous.
Aug 9, 2021. Dr. Gabriel Bosslet, Hoosier Covid-19 Update. I am a Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician in Indianapolis who is sidelined from caring for COVID for family reasons. I do it to help myself cope with the pandemic and get rid of nervous energy and sometimes I write a little commentary about how things are going. … I know nothing more than anyone else about this whole thing; I’m just muddling through with everyone else.
Dr. Galvin responds to the viral Dr Dan Stock video.
- Dr. Galvin’s Website: Vitality Medical Wellness Institute. Vitality Medical Wellness Institute is an executive medical boutique specializing in optimizing health and performance.
Follow-up: Interesting discussion between Dr. Stock and Dr. Galvin (see previous posts).
Physician in Viral School Board Video Joins Infowars to Expose Medical Tyranny’s Fake Science Infowars.com
- Anti-Body Dependent Enhancement (ADE) (worse thing is a booster)
- Augmented Natural Immunity – Hydroxy, Ivermectin, vitamin D, zinc, quercetin,
- 25 min – normal process for approving a vaccine (to prevent ADE)
Aug 10, 2021. WND News Center. Actually contrary to all rules of science’: Watch doctor destroy CDC’s messaging
Aug 7, 2021. Daily Reporter. Mt. Vernon mulling COVID-19 protocols after feedback
- Dr. Dan Stock, a McCordsville resident and family medicine physician, said the measures Mt. Vernon has implemented and is considering adding are not useful. He added Indiana Department of Health and CDC recommendations are “contrary to the rules of science.” Coronavirus and other respiratory virus particles are small enough to go through masks, Stock continued, adding vaccines will not be effective against COVID-19. He noted the virus is on the rise in the middle of summer, a time when respiratory viral syndromes are typically at their lowest. Stock also pointed to the COVID-19 outbreak last month in Provincetown, Massachusetts, the majority of which included vaccinated individuals. Vaccines don’t prevent infection, just symptoms, Stock said. “So you cannot stop spread, you cannot make these numbers that you’ve planned on get better by doing any of the things that you’re doing,” he said. “Because that is the nature of viral respiratory pathogens. And you can’t prevent it with a vaccine because they don’t do the very thing you’re wanting them to do. And you will be chasing this through the remainder of your life until you recognize the Centers for Disease Control and the Indiana State Board of Health are giving you very bad scientific guidance.”
- “Mt. Vernon schools officials tabled a proposed update to its health and safety protocols and will contemplate other parts of the existing plan after receiving feedback from parents and a physician.”
- The next Mt. Vernon School Board meeting is Monday, August 16th at 7:00pm.
July 13, 2021. Daily Reporter. Parents pressure school boards to do away with COVID restrictions (Greenfield-Central School Board)
- Dr. Dan Stock, owner of PureHealth Functional Medicine in Noblesville, told the board that masks don’t work to prevent the spread of COVID-19, a claim that contradicts the guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and state and local health departments.
Click on the links below to access the following studies referenced by Dr. Stock:
1. SARS-CoV2-Transmission Among Marine Recruits during Quarantine.
2. Longitudinal analysis shows durable and broad immune memory after SARS-CoV-2 infection with persisting antibody responses and memory B and T cells.
3. Vitamin D for prevention of respiratory tract infections: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
4. Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
5. CDC assessment of non-pharmaceutical influenza methods.
6. Federalist cases/mortality mask comparison
7. Heritage Foundation Study – In fact, mask use during the pandemic has been recommended by The Heritage Foundation’s Coronavirus Commission guidelines. However, our findings do suggest that public health strategies relying predominantly on mask mandates are inadequate, and thus other initiatives, in addition to mask wearing, should have been a component of policies aimed to limit the spread of the disease.
8. Declaration of Great Barrington– The Great Barrington Declaration- As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection. Over 60,000 medical experts have signed this declaration.
9. Covid-19 Breakthrough Infections in Vaccinated Health Care Workers.
10. Calcifediol Treatment and Hospital Mortality Due to COVID-19: A Cohort Study
11. Experimental Assessment of Carbon Dioxide Content in Inhaled Air With or Without Face Masks in Healthy Children.
12. Calcifediol treatment and COVID-19-related outcomes
13. “Effect of calcifediol treatment and best available therapy versus best available therapy on intensive care unit admission and mortality among patients hospitalized for COVID-19: A pilot randomized clinical study.
14. Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers
15. Community Use Of Face Masks And COVID-19: Evidence From A Natural Experiment Of State Mandates In The US
16. Face-Masks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
17. Infection Fatality Ratios for COVID-19 Among Non-Institutionalized Persons 12 and Older: Results of a Random-Sample Prevalence Study
18. Open Schools, COVID-19, and Child and Teacher Morbidity in Sweden.
19. Face-Masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: a systematic review
20. Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gathering- Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021
21. Short term, high-dose vitamin D supplementation for COVID-19 disease: a randomized, placebo-controlled, study
22. Rapid Expert Consultation on the Effectiveness of Fabric Masks for the COVID-19 Pandemic (April 8, 2020)
12 thoughts on “Dr. Dan Stock addressed the Mt. Vernon School Board in Indiana – Follow-up”
How do I fight back mandated mask at my job I there talking pushing the vaccine on us ?
I understand that he is saying neither masks or vaccinations do not stop the spread. So, what does he suggest? He does say vaccinated people can spread it but have no symptoms (ie do not get sick?). So, does that not mean that the vaccine is basically working for those who have been vaccinated? Just curious.
Vit D , zinc , and the banned anti viral.
Live a healthy lifestyle
Here is a just released study by independent scientists as to how the medical establishment dropped the ball .
jondroz Did you intend to put a link to the study on here?
What does work. You’ve said what doesn’t work. Side effects of vaccine?
This site https://covid19criticalcare.com/ has several non-vaccine protocols listed which Dr. Stock has mentioned in his list of articles. These are the treatments which should be promoted instead of vaccines but are being ignored by the CDC and the multi-billion dollar vaccine industry.
For a detailed summary see https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf
I think you mean *along side vaccines*
But let me also point out, the vaccines are a preventative measure where treatments are reactive. So not interchangeable.
Nothing. We have to live with this virus. It’s not a big deal. The immunocompromised will likely always have issues, whether with this disease or any other, so we should be quarantining them and achieving NATURAL herd immunity as quickly as possible by resuming society entirely. The obese CAN do something, it’s called diet and go to the gym. Approximately 74% of all Covid deaths nationwide have been obese patients. It’s time for a national shift in focus to better our health and fitness collectively. Exercise, nutrition, and sunlight are the only way to improve your defenses against something like this. There is no magic shot or pill for a virus with animal reserves, clearly these shots now are only making things worse.