Updated July 31, 2022
“The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.”
July 4, 2022. In the End, It Will Be the Decision of the American People to Fight for our Constitutional Republic or Submit to Tyranny – The Time Is Now , Gateway Pundit,Guest post by Lawrence Sellen
- True change can only arise bottom-up. In the end, it will be the decision of the American people to fight for our constitutional republic or submit to tyranny
- Simple question: Should we expect our elected and appointed officials to meet this standard?
- In Indiana, the Brown County Leader Network (BCLN) offers methods and tools that can be applied in working towards that “more perfect” community, county, and nation.
June 30, 2022. One Solution Against Tyranny Is Creating State Guards to Defend the Constitution and Fight Back Against the Deep State, Gateway Pundit, Guest post by Lawrence Sellen
- Did not know that Indiana is among the 22 states that have a State Guard in addition to a National Guard.
- “The Indiana Guard Reserve (INGR) is the State Defense Force for the state of Indiana. The purpose of the INGR is to augment the National Guard during emergencies within the state, especially when some or all of the National Guard is deployed.”
Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is retired U.S. Army Reserve colonel and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. He had a civilian career in international business and medical research. Dr. Sellin is the author of Restoring the Republic: Arguments for a Second American Revolution. (2013) His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Excerpt Chapter 11, Taking Back Our Government- Political Insurgency: