Brown County Matters – Facebook Posts
- June 28, 2020. Jennifer Ruff. INDIAN HILL ROAD – Update (Sort of) Alright ya’ll – you’re making me feel like I own this place!! Nobody drives down my road anymore!! Get down here and enjoy this beautiful spot!! (Remember – you can only access it from the south side of Indian Hill and it’s narrow with lots of curves, so drive slow and careful.)
- June 28, 2020. Tim J. Clark Minutes – May 6 Commissioner Meeting
- June 23, 2020. Paul Nelson. A bit of light on a dark situation After getting into a rather heated discussion over the Indian Hill road closing, I have come to learn that that road will still be available for pedestrian traffic as the road easement is part of the Tecumseh trail.
- June 16, 2020 – Jennifer Ruff – … Brown County, I’m super disappointed in you. The railroad crossing on Indian Hill Road is now closed. I’m glad you made a deal to get $35,000 from the state so you could put up these horrible road blocks.
- June 11, 2020, Jennifer Ruff Need advice PLEASE!!! I live in a location in Brown County that is pretty remote — except that it is only about thirty seconds off of 45. I have to drive over a strange slab bridge over a creek and up over a railroad crossing to get to 45.
Brown County Democrat (BCD).
- June 10, 2020. BCD. COUNTY NEWS: Railroad crossing closing;