120 MILLION HOMES IN THE U.S. BY 2027
The word gospel is derived from the Anglo-Saxon word which meant “the story concerning God.” In the New Testament the Greek word euaggelion, means “good news.” It proclaims tidings of deliverance.
- Saturate USA is a God-sized vision to take the love of the Gospel to 120 million households by the end of 2027. The hope is to spark true repentance and revival in our beloved country. Please share this vision with your friends and colleagues so that they can join this exciting movement.
Our country needs to rediscover the message of the Gospel and we need to cry out in prayer for revival to sweep the land. United in love, and with God on our side, we can win America back to Christ.
(Watch Online) The Jesus Film (Translated into 1700 languages)
The Jesus Film Project app is completely free and available on iOS and Android devices. Get the app now and start watching and sharing a huge library of Jesus-centered films.
Example of Outreach and sharing the Jesus Film in another Country:
- Answering the call: Interview with James Akol | In The Thick of It. After fleeing war in Southern Sudan and becoming a Christian, he returned to his community in Akuak Rak (village in the North of what is now the country of South Sudan) and felt the Lord calling him to bring the Gospel to the Rizeigat people – more commonly known during the war as the Janjaweed – the group that led the genocide of his people.
The Great Commission “… the Mandate to “make disciples of all nations” given by Christ to his disciples following his death and resurrection ( Matt 28:16-20 ; Mark 16:15-18 ; Luke 24:46-49 ; John 20:21-23 ; Acts 1:8 ).”
Brown County Connections – Directory and Resource Guide – Churches (Worship) (p47)
The Case for Christ: A Journalist’s Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus by Lee Strobel.
The Reason Why Faith Makes Sense by Mark Mittelberg. $6.99 at Amazon. Based on the 50-Million copy bestseller. “This short book gives clear, concise reasons why belief in God makes sense.”
Becoming a Contagious Church: Increasing Your Church’s Evangelistic Temperature. Includes a Six-Stage Process and Assessment Tool.
- “Without intentional planning, prioritization, decision making, and leadership – and a whole lot of course corrections along the way – a church will never experience sustained evangelistic fruitfulness.”
Seeker Small Groups by Garry Poole. Principles and methods for effectively launching a seeker small group. Best-selling author and evangelism expert Lee Strobel describes seeker small groups as ‘One of the most powerful and effective tools in evangelism.’
Additional and Supporting Information for Skeptics
“Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” – John 11:25.
As a Christian, I believe the Bible teaches that this is not only the most important event on the Christian calendar, it’s the most important event in history. It’s what separates Christianity from all other religions. Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life.” Then he proved it by not only raising the dead but by rising from the dead himself. Sound far fetched?
Dr. Simon Greenleaf was a Professor of Law at Harvard University, and author of the famous legal volume entitled, A Treatise on the Law of Evidence. He believed the resurrection of Jesus Christ was a hoax and he determined to expose the “myth.” After thoroughly examining the evidence for the resurrection — Dr. Greenleaf came to the exact opposite conclusion! He wrote a book entitled, An Examination of the Testimony of the Four Evangelists by the Rules of Evidence Administered in the Courts of Justice. In which he emphatically stated: “It was IMPOSSIBLE that the apostles could have persisted in affirming the truths they had narrated, had not JESUS CHRIST ACTUALLY RISEN FROM THE DEAD…”
Atheists Josh McDowell and Lee Strobel also tried to prove the Bible was fake. Both became outspoken followers of Jesus. McDowell wrote a book called, Evidence That Demands a Verdict. Strobel wrote A Case For Christ. The evidence for the resurrection was what convinced both of them. I encourage you to study their research. My faith in Jesus is not blind faith. It is reasonable faith based on evidence. Check it out for yourself.
LA Times Oped: The Gospel is bogus argument by Bart Ehrman: How Christians came to believe in heaven, hell and the immortal soul
- A Case Study: Bart Ehrman, a “Christian” Who Lost His Faith APRIL 15, 2020
- The challenge to the “bogus” argument: “Ehrman states unproven premises reflecting his bias, then draws logical conclusions based on his faulty premises.“
We all trust something. When we abandon trust in God’s revelation, we replace it with trust in our own feelings, opinions, and preferences, or those of our friends and teachers—all of which can drift with popular culture, including academic culture.
A Quick, Compelling Bible Study Vol. 56 – Jesus’s Greatest Hits Myra Kahn Adams