In December 2019, the Brown County Regional Sewer District received a $118, 000 grant to fund the development of a Wastewater Infrastructure Strategic Plan.
- Jan 28, 2020, BCD, Sewer board earns $100,000+ grant to do wastewater plan by Sara Clifford
- The cost of the grant-funded project will be $118,000. It required a 10-percent match — $11,800 — which came out the Brown County Redevelopment Commission’s remaining budget at the end of 2019.
- Brown County Matters – Facebook Post on the award of the grant
In January 2020, the BCRSD issued a Request for Proposals (RFPs) that will be used to select the contractor for this plan.
- BCRSD Request for Proposal (RFP) Document January 2020 – Wastwater Infrastructure Strategic Plan
- Revised Scope Budget and misc
- Award to Brown County Regional Sewer District for a wastewater strategic management plan. – This grant will fund an engineering evaluation of existing septic treatment systems and study the technical and economic feasibility of regional wastewater collection and treatment options in Brown County.