IDEM Bill Monroe – Wastewater Treatment
- Bill Monroe’s Memorial Music Park and Campground WWTP-PEL Proposed -10-29-2014-lav
- Info Anti-Degradation Example Romney1
State Approved Treatment Plants
- Sep 20, 2016. BCD, Opry rebuilding: ‘We’ll get there.’ By Ben Kibbey -\
- He has received approval from the state health department to construct a wastewater treatment plant to serve the new building.
- The Opry needed a new wastewater solution because the state health department decided that the septic system couldn’t be reused. The system sits in the floodplain for Salt Creek, as does the entire property, so there was no suitable spot to build a new septic system.
- Wayman had to get approval for a wastewater treatment plant instead, which is permitted in the floodplain.
- Nearly a year ago, he was issued a permit from the Indiana Department of Environmental Management to begin building the plant.
- That permit is good until Tuesday, Nov. 1.
- June 14, 2019. BCD. Owner of Little Nashville Opry land dies; status of rebuilding unclear By Suzannah Couch –
- In 2013, the Brown County Council approved a $250,000, 10-year tax abatement to help Wayman secure financing to build his own wastewater treatment plant. The 10 years were not going to start until the building was finished, and the tax break would not carry forward if the Opry ceased to operate during those 10 years, according to newspaper archives.
- At that time, the tax abatement was the first one the county had ever approved.
BCRSD Aug 13, 2019 Meeting – Recording – MP3
Calculation of Estimated Maximum Levy for Budget Year 2020 Brown – 190711 – 2020 Estimated Maximum Levy
Supplemental Distributions CY2019 190515 – STATE BUDGET AGENCY Memo – Supplemental Distribution – approved Brown $ 393,122
Uploaded July 15, 2019. 135N Property Deed
July 9, 2019 Brown County RSD Meeting – Audio
County Council Agenda July 15, 2019 County Council Agenda July 15, 2019 1
July 5, 2019. WTIU/WFIU. Nashville Temporarily Picks Consultants Over Full-Time Town Manager
2018 Timber Contract 2018 Timber Contract for 135N Overlooks 23
The Indiana Institute for Working Families (Institute) is a program of the Indiana Community Action Association, Inc. (IN-CAA).
20190627 RDC – Jim Kemp Handout RDC Meeting 2019_06_27 – Jim Kemp Handout