Updated Oct 1, 2022
Brown County Paper – Election Integrity: Local and National.
The Court denied the petition.
Sep 8, 2022. Petition filed against county clerk, election board By Abigail Youmans
- According to a notice from Judge Mary Wertz dated Aug. 25, the filing does not comply with Indiana State Rules of Trial Procedure. … The court further notified the petitioner it would not take action on said petition until requirements were met.
You Count Indiana (YCI) – Focus on Election integrity and Education for Hoosiers.
“57% of counties in Indiana do not have a paper back-up to confirm your vote.” (Ref: Video “You Count Indiana is all about you,” Total length 4:09, quote at 1:14 mark https://youcountindiana.com/
Video at Rumble: (1:13:22) Did your vote count? Expose on Indiana’s Elections
- 3:18 Current Voting Equipment – 62% of the state uses Direct Recording Electronic (DRE) Devices – no paper ballot trail or ability to audit the vote.
- “Bottom Line Upfront 6:12 mark: “Get rid of those machines, they are not safe and secure, go back to paper ballots, a physical record of the vote is the ultimate check on the integrity of the election.”
- At 12:44 “We must remove all machines from the election process…”
- At 13:23 “Over 950 FOIA Requests; Less than 20 provided.”
At 15:31. Using Johnson County data, election results for 25 other counties were nearly perfectly calculated.
- Red Line – Number of Registered voters in each individual age group from ages 18 to 100
- Blue line – Total Number of ballots cast in each of those same age groups
- If you take the total number of ballots cast divided by the number of registered voters in that age group, you would get a turnout percentage for all 83 age groups, This allows you to create a key that if you could apply to all other counties in the state, would allow you to model the results in every other county down to each age group.
First look at the light and dark blue lines that are one on top of the other. The light blue line is a calculation using Johnson County results by age and registered Brown County voters (red line) by age. This calculation almost perfectly matches the election results shown in dark blue. R= 0.996 is a calculation that shows how perfectly the two blue lines match. 1.0 would be perfect. Human behavior is typically in the 0.6 range. Take away: THESE RESULTS DO NOT REFLECT HUMAN BEHAVIOR.
The above video shows this same graph for 25 Indiana counties that have been closely looked at to date. The Indiana First Action co-lead volunteer in charge of these calculations is a retired mechanical engineer and a six sigma black belt.
Dr. Frank of Ohio is the mathematician behind this original analysis. Here is a 3:30 minute video Dr Frank produced called “A Simple Metaphor” to help simplify the concept of the registration key which appears to be programmed into election software nationwide.
In conclusion..machines run on software programs that are hackable…an expert programmer explained recently in an interview that the entire country can be stolen with just 2 or 3 people hacking the software programs that run our elections.
Indiana First Action (IFA) – MISSION: INDIANA FIRST IS A GRASS ROOTS CITIZEN-DRIVEN TEAM WHICH BANDED TOGETHER IN JULY, 2021 WITH A MISSION TO ENSURE THAT INDIANA’S ELECTIONS WERE GOING TO REPRESENT THE WILL OF HOOSIERS. WE HAVE SEVEN MAIN SUBGROUPS ALL FOCUSED ON EVIDENTIARY ANALYSIS TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR ELECTIONS. WE HAVE ONE NON-NEGOTIABLE, WHICH IS EVERY SINGLE LEGAL VOTE COUNTS, WHETHER IT BE LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN OR OTHERWISE AND NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FAITH WE SHOULD ALL SHARE IN OUR ELECTIONS PROCESSES AND THE TRUST WE HAVE IN THE RESULTS.
Check out your county’s information under the “County Resources” tab. Brown County Information
Selection Code Movie – Case Study – Mesa County CO includes background information on the security of voting machines and how votes can be manipulated. Indicates systemic corruption.
SEPTEMBER 07, 2022•PRESIDENTIAL ACTIONS