Aerospace Engineer and Former State Senator Patrick Colbeck Releases a Must-Read: “The 2020 Coup, What Happened. What We Must Do”
18-month, data-driven probe concludes 2020 election was stolen Smartphone pings, video reveal at least 4.8 million fraudulent votes By Art Moore Published April 15, 2022 at 9:14pm
- The interview: Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips have been engaged in the battle for election integrity for more than a decade, and the day after the contested November 2020 vote, they made a pact.
- The Trailer for 200 Mules
Analysis and Criticisms of the allegations and film Tangle – Criticisms 2000 Mules
Dinesh D’Souza challenges Bill Barr to debate over ‘2000 Mules’ ‘Level of ignorance displayed by’ former attorney general ‘truly stunning
- D’Souza reacted on Twitter: “I’d like to invite Bill Barr to a public debate on election fraud. Given his blithe chuckling dismissal of #2000Mules this should be easy for him. What do you say, Barr? Do you dare to back up your belly laughs with arguments that can withstand rebuttal and cross-examination?”
- Barr argued in his deposition that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation was “unimpressed” with the geotracking evidence. The GBI director said in a letter in September to True the Vote investigator Gregg Phillips, a data analyst and election intelligence specialist, that the data “while curious, does not rise to the level of probable cause that a crime has been committed.”
- “Is there anyone competent in cell phone geotracking who will defend what Bill Barr said?” D’Souza asked. “
Hey, Bill Barr!… Kentucky Supreme Court Rules on Cellphone Geo-Tracking Case — Proving Premise Behind “2000 Mules” Is VALID and Very Much in Use Today By Jim Hoft Published June 19, 2022 at 9:15am
J6 Committee Focuses On Election Fraud Claims While Ignoring Tactics Used To Rig The 2020 Election BY: MARGOT CLEVELAND JUNE 22, 2022
What a REAL J6 committee would investigate Exclusive: Michael Master seeks overturning of at least 46 Biden Electoral College votes
- Three states have now been found to have made unconstitutional changes prior to and during the 2020 general election. Two of them, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, should rescind their Electoral College votes for Joe Biden as requested by Trump. Georgia violated its own laws concerning drop boxes and ballot harvesting and thus should have been prevented from casting any electoral votes. Those three states account for 46 electoral votes. If those 46 are subtracted from Biden’s 306, then Biden only received 260 electoral votes. He is 10 short. He is not our president.
July 1, 2022. The U.S. Supreme Court is Taking Up a Major Case on Election Integrity — And Democrats are Already Panicking
- The case, known as Moore v. Harper, is docketed to be heard in the nation’s highest court next session. It concerns the “independent state legislature” theory, which holds that the Constitution only gives the power to the state legislative branches to change election laws — an obvious point of concern with 2020 election integrity in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, among other states.
Bombshells undercut the ‘Big Lie:’ 21 confirmed illegalities, irregularities from 2020 election, Just the News
- There are now nearly two dozen credible confirmations of wrongdoing, irregularities and illegalities that undercut the claims of bureaucrats, journalists and Democrats that the November 2020 general election was flawless.
- And while none of revelations, at this point, will reverse the outcome of the presidential tally or unseat Joe Biden from the White House, they do build a compelling case that the bigger lie was that the 2020 election was flawless.
- Here are 21 important revelations uncovered by Just the News over the last 18 months of reporting, complete with substantiating evidence and links: