Updated July 26, 2022
THE TRUTH ABOUT CRITICAL RACE THEORY Trump is right. Training sessions for government employees amounted to political indoctrination. Christopher Rufo
- Video. This video-essay explores the intellectual history of critical race theory, how it’s devouring America’s public institutions, and what you can do to fight back.
PragerU. Critical Race Theory, James Lindsay. “Critical Race Theory holds that the most important thing about you is your race … You are either a victim or an opressor. “
What I Can Teach You About Racism, Dr. Carol Swain
- Is America racist? Larry Elder. Is it — as President Barack Obama said — “part of our DNA”? Author and talk-show host Larry Elder examines America’s legacy of racism, whether it’s one we can ever escape, and in the process offers a different way of looking at things like Ferguson, crime, police and racial profiling.
How to End Systemic Racism, ⋅ Amala Ekpunobi ⋅ here is systemic racism in America, and people of color are paying a terrible price because of it. It’s time to shine a bright light on the source of this regressive idea. PragerU’s own Amala Ekpunobi does just that.
It’s Not Critical Race Theory, It’s Racism Tucker Carlson, FOX News
Teacher retaliates after CRT banned in Iowa schools Diatribe illustrates why ideology must be completely eradicated By Elizabeth Stauffer, The Western Journal Published June 25, 2021 at 10:03pm
- In a chart obtained by Benny Johnson of Newsmax and Turning Point USA, items such as support for the “Make America Great Again” movement, denial of white privilege and denial of racism are listed as examples of overt racism and white supremacy.
- Although polls showed then-President Donald Trump trailing President Joe Biden by a significant margin in the final stretch of the 2020 campaign in the state, he managed to top Biden by 8.2 percent. As Johnson points out, that would mean 53.1 percent of Iowans fall into the category of “overt racists.”
- Keep in mind this figure could be higher still if any individuals who did not vote for Trump deny their white privilege, deny they are racist, celebrate Columbus Day or check any of the other boxes identified on the chart.
The Other Problem With Critical Race Theory by Rob Natelson, June 24, 2021 Updated: June 24, 2021
Properly speaking, CRT is not a “theory” at all. Theories are based on controlled experiments and testing, or, in the social sciences, on empirical research. CRT is at most a tentative hypothesis. It relies unduly on anecdotes, and its “conclusions” seem dictated by its proponents’ political biases.
Moreover, like some other fads, it’s a product of cultural ignorance. This is not surprising, when you learn that CRT originated in law schools, where cultural ignorance is common.
Dr. Carol Anderson, who wrote the book, White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide. Anderson told Vox in a January 27, 2021 interview that “white rage is a response to African Americans’ political advancement.”
She told Vox, “White rage is the operational function of white supremacy. It is the fear of a multicultural democracy. It is predicated on a sense that only whites are legitimate Americans.”
Ibram X. Kendi. Book: How to Be an Antiracist
- June 23, 2021. The Sophisticated Myth That America Isn´t Racist The post racial idea is the most sophisticated racist idea ever produced.
What the Hysteria Over Critical Race Theory Is Really All About Fabiola Cineas, Vox
Critical Race Theory: The Right’s New Bogeyman Cas Mudde, The Guardian