IU Center for Rural Engagement
IU Community Food Systems – Includes BC Fact Sheet
Sustaining Hoosier Communities (SHC) – Request for Proposals
Jan 30, 2020. Regional Conference.
- Join us for this regional event with an incredible line-up of speakers and strategy sessions to help build a thriving regional food system in South-Central Indiana!
- Strategy sessions include:
- Business and economic development in the food system
- Shared-use kitchens and meat processing infrastructure for farm and food businesses
- Indiana Grown for Schools
- Value chain coordination and creating networks of connectivity
- Community and nonprofit innovations for markets and food councils
- Agritourism for the Indiana Uplands
IndyStar: Indiana farmer to be featured on new season of ‘Returning the Favor’ with Mike Rowe
RTV6 – School bus retrofitted into mobile food pantry A new mobile food pantry in Indianapolis will bring food to those who need it most.
IndyStar: Why some farmers are banking on you buying more expensive food