Four Indiana Uplands counties have completed ROI Ready Communities Quality of Place & Workforce Attraction Plans! See the plan for Brown
Application is now open for the first round of Ready Communities implementation grants for projects in these counties! Up to $1 million available. Apps due April 15.
Mar 13, 2019. Quality of Place and Workforce Attraction Plan ROI brown-county_final-3-13
- Brown County has opportunities to get hundreds of thousands of dollars in grant funding from the Lilly Foundation to use on three community projects.
- About 80 people showed up at the Brown County Playhouse Jan. 23 to help figure out what those projects might be, and to help to steer an overall strategic plan for the county.
Jan 24, 2019, BCCF Facebook – Recap from the session.
Jan 23, 2019. Presentations from the January 23, 2019, Town Hall, Brown County Community Foundation (BCCF) – Announcement on Facebook
- 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. Open House Session – Sponsored by the Redevelopment Commission (RDC). Presentation by Thomas P. Miller and Associates (TPMA) which is the company selected by the county to create the economic development strategic plan.
- Presentation – Thomas P. Miller: TPMA brown town hall plus tpma jan 23 2019
- 6:00 – 8:00 pm Presentation of the Strategic Plan Unveiling. This was followed by break-out sessions to collect more input regarding the plan and additional suggestions.
- Presentation by Consultants: brown town hall january 23 2019
Jan 15, 2019. County’s economic plan to be discussed at Playhouse The Brown County Community Foundation and the Brown County Redevelopment Commission will host a public forum on Wednesday, Jan. 23 to discuss the county’s economic strategic plan and possible grant opportunities.