On Friday, August 7th, 2021 Dr. Dan Stock addressed the Mt. Vernon School Board in Indiana over the futility of mask mandates and Covid-19 protocols in most schools. In his presentation, he references a flash drive he gave the school board members to review with all of the scientific literature he referenced.
- Oct 7, 2021. Indiana Doctor Concerned About Vaccine Safety, By Margaret Menge
- Nine months to a year after getting them, many people are going to get sick and many will die, he says. The word he used to describe what is likely to happen is “holocaust.” …. Could he be right? … Stock lists three reasons
- Oct 13, 2021. CORRECTIONS to the article”
- Dr. Stock: Bell’s Palsy isn’t an autoimmune disease, but rather a “disease of recurrent herpesvirus infection.”
Dr. Stock: measles vaccine do not cause ADE and that it’s the viral vaccine for Dengue that caused ADE in humans.
- Aug 11, 2021. An Indiana doctor’s COVID comments went viral. They were also full of misinformation. Arika Herron Indianapolis Star
Dr. Dan Stock looked and sounded the part. He was well-dressed, well-spoken, credentialed and explained complicated medical terms with ease, so even the layperson could understand what he was saying. …. There was only one problem: what he was saying was largely false, contrary to the opinions of the medical establishment, and potentially dangerous.
Aug 9, 2021. Dr. Gabriel Bosslet, Hoosier Covid-19 Update. I am a Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician in Indianapolis who is sidelined from caring for COVID for family reasons. I do it to help myself cope with the pandemic and get rid of nervous energy and sometimes I write a little commentary about how things are going. … I know nothing more than anyone else about this whole thing; I’m just muddling through with everyone else.
- Dr. Galvin’s Website: Vitality Medical Wellness Institute. Vitality Medical Wellness Institute is an executive medical boutique specializing in optimizing health and performance.
Follow-up: Interesting discussion between Dr. Stock and Dr. Galvin (see previous posts).
- Anti-Body Dependent Enhancement (ADE) (worse thing is a booster)
- Augmented Natural Immunity – Hydroxy, Ivermectin, vitamin D, zinc, quercetin,
- 25 min – normal process for approving a vaccine (to prevent ADE)
Aug 10, 2021. WND News Center. Actually contrary to all rules of science’: Watch doctor destroy CDC’s messaging
Aug 7, 2021. Daily Reporter. Mt. Vernon mulling COVID-19 protocols after feedback
- Dr. Dan Stock, a McCordsville resident and family medicine physician, said the measures Mt. Vernon has implemented and is considering adding are not useful. He added Indiana Department of Health and CDC recommendations are “contrary to the rules of science.” Coronavirus and other respiratory virus particles are small enough to go through masks, Stock continued, adding vaccines will not be effective against COVID-19. He noted the virus is on the rise in the middle of summer, a time when respiratory viral syndromes are typically at their lowest. Stock also pointed to the COVID-19 outbreak last month in Provincetown, Massachusetts, the majority of which included vaccinated individuals. Vaccines don’t prevent infection, just symptoms, Stock said. “So you cannot stop spread, you cannot make these numbers that you’ve planned on get better by doing any of the things that you’re doing,” he said. “Because that is the nature of viral respiratory pathogens. And you can’t prevent it with a vaccine because they don’t do the very thing you’re wanting them to do. And you will be chasing this through the remainder of your life until you recognize the Centers for Disease Control and the Indiana State Board of Health are giving you very bad scientific guidance.”
- “Mt. Vernon schools officials tabled a proposed update to its health and safety protocols and will contemplate other parts of the existing plan after receiving feedback from parents and a physician.”
- The next Mt. Vernon School Board meeting is Monday, August 16th at 7:00pm.
July 13, 2021. Daily Reporter. Parents pressure school boards to do away with COVID restrictions (Greenfield-Central School Board)
- Dr. Dan Stock, owner of PureHealth Functional Medicine in Noblesville, told the board that masks don’t work to prevent the spread of COVID-19, a claim that contradicts the guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and state and local health departments.
Click on the links below to access the following studies referenced by Dr. Stock:
7. Heritage Foundation Study – In fact, mask use during the pandemic has been recommended by The Heritage Foundation’s Coronavirus Commission guidelines. However, our findings do suggest that public health strategies relying predominantly on mask mandates are inadequate, and thus other initiatives, in addition to mask wearing, should have been a component of policies aimed to limit the spread of the disease.
8. Declaration of Great Barrington– The Great Barrington Declaration- As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection. Over 60,000 medical experts have signed this declaration.
13. “Effect of calcifediol treatment and best available therapy versus best available therapy on intensive care unit admission and mortality among patients hospitalized for COVID-19: A pilot randomized clinical study.