Purpose: Keep track of major decisions and alignment with the non-partisan political platform.
Brown County Regional Sewer District (BCRSD).
- County Council approved $270K of funding for the Bean Blossom Sewer Project
- Was/Is the project supported by the customers?
- Was a successful partnership with the Helmsburg RSD established?
- Was a countywide assessment and strategy developed for the county?
- Did/does this strategy have community support?
Health Board – Proposed New Septic Ordinance
- Was the update to the 1997 ordinance supported by citizens?
Economic Development Strategic Plan Was the plan approved and supported by the citizens?
- Did the input from the public lead to adjustments in the plan?
- Was the remonstrance successful?
- Did the courthouse receive the required maintenance and renovations?
Maple Leaf (Brown County Music Center).
- Admin Agreement – Distribution of Profits – any changes to the Admin Agreement – 75% to BCCF or 100% to the county?
- Operations. Were taxpayers asked for funding support – loans or subsidies or has it been self-supporting?
Clearcutting – Bean Blossom Overlook. Were the issues successfully resolved? Were changes made to the policy (s) that will prevent a re-occurrence?
Salt Creek Trail. Were there any unexpected expenses passed on to county taxpayers?
Finance and Operations.
- Did the county publish a five-year financial plan?
- Did the county publish a 10-year capital improvement plan and budget?
- Did the county publish the results from an annual review of internal controls?
Oversight of County Boards and Commissions
- Were roles and responsibilities published on the county website?
- Were annual reports published?